Please check the FAQs below to see if they can help you. If not, you may contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you ASAP, always within 24 hours. For technical support beyond what is shown here, contact email@example.com or at 540-777-5621. Support hours for Ziiva are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
If you are accessing the courses on your hospital computers, there may be network firewall settings that are interfering with the seamless playback of the content. Have your administrator/manager talk with your IT department and ask them to whitelist our servers so that content will not be blocked and connections will not time out when accessing the training. These are the servers:
- Where are my courses?
- Courses can be found in several places. Courses you currently have open and active can be found on the CURRENT COURSES (aka Training Map) page. Any course you have ever purchased, whether it is complete or open, will be listed on the Transcript page.
- I used a prepaid code and somehow got signed up for two of every course.
- If you accidentally get signed up for two of every course and find duplicates on your transcript, email us and we can closoe out one of the sets of courses.
- I used a prepaid code and got into the wrong educational program (e.g., a nurse getting signed up for the MD program or vice versa).
- Just let us know and we can switch you into the proper program. The programs are actually the same, but you need to be in the program that matches your Job Role (occupation) so that you get the correct type of continuing education credits.
- The courses are being glitchy, having trouble loading, timing out, etc.
- First, check what browser you are using. Internet Explorer doesn’t support our platform very well and you will likely have issues. We recommend using Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
In the meantime, you might try accessing the courses on your personal computer (but continuing to use the email address with which you were registered). If you experience playback issues on your home computer, please let us know so we can troubleshoot this problem.
- I have gone through all the content for a course, but the system is not showing that it is “completed,” and therefore won’t let me access a survey, exam, or certificate, or move forward into the next course.
- The system will only record a course as “completed” if all the circles on the left hand menu inside the course are filled in and the bar at the top says “100% complete,” and then you click “Exit Course” in the top right hand of the screen. After you do this, you will see a waving hand that says “Bye.”
To get to 100% completion, you must scroll through every page, all the way to the bottom, until the circle is filled in. In some cases, you will be required to go through some of the exercises in the content before you will be allowed to advance to the next page of the course. For example, you may not be able to advance without listening to a parent audio recording. In this case, if you don’t want to listen to it, simply pull the play bar from left to right, all the way to the end of the clip. This will allow you to advance.
- When taking a break or leaving a course, it is important to click “Exit Course” in the upper right hand corner of the screen, rather than just close the window.
- I tried to open a course, and the system is telling me I am not eligible to take the course.
- The most likely thing going on is that you haven’t taken the Pre-Program Survey. This is required before advancing to the actual courses.
- A second possibility is that you have gone through all the content on a previous course but not clicked “Exit Course” in top right hand corner of the course. If the course does not show “Completed,” even if you have looked at all the content, you won’t be able to advance.
- How do I print my certificate(s)?
- Go to My Transcript and click on the link of a course you have completed. This will open to the Course Details page. At the bottom of this page you will see a blue Print Your Certificate button. Click on this, and it opens to another page that has a blue star-like icon iin the column on the far right that says Certificate. When you click the icon, it will download a Course Certificate, which you then have to open and print from.
- Don't forget, if you are a nurse who has completed the entire Caring for Babies Program, to also download and print the 8th certificate allowed RNs for program completion (in the last "course," Caring for Babies Certificate for RNs).
- What if my address/phone number/email address changes?
- For changes in demographic information, go to the My Profile page. Make any adjustments and click the Apply button at the bottom of the screen. ?
- Can I access the courses on my smartphone?
- You can access the courses on your smartphone and they will display well. The only issue you will have is with completing the Pre-Program Survey and the Post-Course Surveys and/or Exams. The phone screen is likely too small to make it easy to respond to the survey or exam questions, although it can be done.
- I got an error message. What do I do?
- Read the text of the error message. Often, these appear due to invalid formats. For example, you may not have entered a numeric figure where one was expected. Or you may have entered something in a date blank that wasn't a date. If you do not understand the error message, you may contact technical support. Contact information is listed at the top of this page.